Make any place your workspace. Work on projects wherever, whenever, and however you need to!
The Track Horse makes it easy to set up a sturdy work support anywhere to make any place your workspace. The Track Horse offers an array of features that give it capabilities beyond an ordinary sawhorse.
sturdy work support
Sturdy steel and aluminum construction makes the Track Horse sturdy, and gives it a capacity of 2,200 lbs. (997 kg) per pair, so it can handle large, heavy projects and materials with ease. Dual-mode clamping (with an included Kreg Bench Clamp) makes it easy to secure those items on the Track Horse—by holding them down on the long track on top, or using keyhole brackets on the ends for vise-style clamping.
The track also accepts a sacrificial surface, which allows cutting without damaging the Track Horse or saw. When more cutting space is needed, just pair with another Track Horse the Mobile Project Center to create a large cutting platform. Or set up an extra-large work table just as easily.
Adjustable legs feature six working heights to match any task. The legs also fold completely away. This allows using the Track Horse as a ground-level work platform, and means the Track Horse stores compactly away.
- Adjustable Height 6.63" (168mm) *Ground-level use with legs folded; 24.65" (626mm); 31.65" (804mm) †Matches the height of the Kreg Mobile Project Center; 32.65"(829mm); 33.65" (855mm);34.65" (880mm); 35.65" (906mm)
- Load Capacity 2,200 lbs. (997 kg) per pair; 1,100 lbs. (498 kg) individually
- Construction Anodized aluminum track, steel legs and base
- Clamping Capability Dual-mode clamping using included Kreg Bench Clamp: Hold-down clamping using track, vise-style clamping using keyhole slots in ends of leg brackets
- (1) Track Horse
- (1) Kreg Bench Clamp with Automaxx® Technology
- (2) support brackets
- (2) Trak bushings
- (1) owner’s manual
Betaling en beveiliging
Jouw betaalinformatie is veilig verwerkt. Wij hebben geen toegang tot je creditcardgegevens en delen deze ook niet met derden.